- 3 to 4 chicken breasts boneless, skinless
- 2 1-ounce packages Ranch dressing mix *SEE HOMEMADE RANCH DRESSING RECIPE ABOVE IF YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR SEASONING AND CONTROL THE SALT.
- 8 ounces cream cheese cut into cubes
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pound bacon cook and crumbled
- 2 cups Colby cheddar cheese shredded
- 2 to 3 tablespoons green onions sliced (optional ingredient)
- 2 tablespoons jalapenos diced (optional ingredient)
Place chicken breasts in the slow cooker. Sprinkle ranch dressing and cream cheese over chicken.
Cook on high 3 hours or low 5 to 6 hours.
With 2 forks, shred chicken and stir. Stir in mayonnaise. Sprinkle cheese, bacon, green onions, and jalapenos over chicken. Serve on buns, lettuce leaves, or soft or crunchy tortilla shells
If you have a question, please read through the comments below. It’s probably already been asked and answered.