Back to Top
> Just for you
> Chicken Pot Pie Noodle Skillet
> Page 2
- 10 ounces egg noodles
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 sweet onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas and carrots, thawed
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups cooked chicken breast, cut into small cubes
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Cook noodles al dente, according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Stir in onion, garlic, Italian seasoning, peas, and carrots. Season with salt and pepper.
- Cook for about 3 minutes until onions are soft and translucent. Stir in flour until combined.
- Pour in chicken broth and heavy cream and bring to a boil. Reduce to a simmer. Stir occasionally until thickened, about 5 minutes.
- Drain pasta and add to skillet, along with the chicken. Add more salt and pepper to taste and serve up hot. Enjoy!