Only 5 minutes and 7 ingredients to make the BEST Creamy Corn Casserole. It’s fluffy, it’s creamy, and it will definitely be the star of all your holiday meals!
Let’s be real, Thanksgiving is all about the side dishes. If you’re like me, you take one slice of turkey to be polite and load up your plate with #allthesides. Creamy corn casserole is definitely the favorite side dish in our household because it’s so easy to make and can be prepped ahead of time!
As you can see, this recipe is truly simple! Plus, during the holidays, I always have these ingredients on hand anyway! Whether you’ve made this dish before or not, or whether you’re making it for a special holiday meal, or a week day comforting side dish, I know you’re going to love this best version of creamy corn casserole!
How to make corn casserole with jiffy mix
This corn casserole is no exception. With a 5 minute prep time, this recipe is a breeze to make on the day or ahead of time. With it’s creamy texture and flavorful taste, nobody will ever guess how easy this is to make!
- Preheat oven and grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Whisk together ingredients: cream style corn, sweet corn, sugar, butter, sour cream, eggs, jiffy corn muffin mix, and salt.
- Pour batter into prepared baking dish.
- Bake until the mixture has set and is golden in color.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends