6. Clean a toilet bowel. Windex can be fairly powerful on a toilet bowel. Upstairs Downstairs Cleaning says to spray Windex into the toilet and let it sit for 5 minutes. Scrub as usual to remove the toughest of stains.
7. Bug spray. Keep bugs at bay with Windex. HouseholdHacker suggests spraying Windex at entry points to keep ants and other critters outside.
8. Unstick a zipper. HouseholdHacker recommends rubbing a Q-tip soaked in Windex around the zipper. It will eventually come free.
9. Shine stainless steel. Are your stainless steel appliances looking a little dull? Bright Nest recommends refreshing them with Windex for a streak-free shine.
10. Clean electronics. Frequently used electronics like cell phones and computers can be breeding grounds for germs. Disinfect, while making them look like new, with Windex, says Bright Nest.
11. Fix your printer. A common printer problem is a clogged printer head. Bright Nest says to clean it by spraying a papertowiel with Windex and placing it over the paper head overnight. Do this when the printer is turned off and unplugged. Be sure the printer head is dry before installing a new ink cartridge and turning the printer back on.
12. Loosen a ring. If a ring is stuck on your finger, don’t panic. Follow the advice of HouseholdHacker and simply spray Windex on the finger. It should slide off easily.
How do you use Windex? Tell us when you SHARE this article on social media!
source : remedydaily.com