3. Keep water stains off glass shower doors.
4. Get rid of stickers and stuck-on adhesive.
Spray on WD-40 and let it set for at least 5 minutes. Then use a sponge to scrub away the glue and paper.
5. Remove stuck rings.
Spray WD-40 around the stuck ring and it should easily slide off.
6. Wipe away tea and coffee stains from countertops.
Spray a little WD-40 on a sponge or damp cloth and wipe the stain away.
7. Keep scissors working smoothly.
8. Prevent snow buildup on windows.
The snow won’t stick when you spray WD-40 on car or home windows before a storm.
9. Clean off chewing gum.
Have gum stuck in your carpet, shoe, or hair? Spray WD-40 directly on, allow it to set for a few minutes, then pull the gum off.
10. Waterproof shoes.
Not only does WD-40 create a waterproof barrier on shoes, it will also help remove any salt stains on boots during the winter months. Just spray onto the stains and wipe with a clean rag.