Back to Top
> Just for you
> Zucchini Garlic Bites
> Page 2
- 1 cup zucchini, grated
- 1 clove garlic, grated
- 1/3 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 2 tablespoons fresh chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 400°F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- After grating zucchini, transfer to a clean towel. Bundle up towel and squeeze out any excess moisture.
- Add squeezed zucchini to a large bowl, along with garlic, egg, breadcrumbs, parmesan, chives, parsley, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Scoop out in tablespoon portions and shape into balls, place on prepared baking sheet.
- Bake until golden brown, 15-18 minutes. Dip in ranch or marinara sauce. Enjoy!