Classic fresh strawberry pie… if you’ve never had it, you absolutely MUST try it! This copycat version tastes JUST like the Frisch’s Big Boy or Shoneys treat, and is made super easy. Just 6 common ingredients and an easy pre-made frozen pie crust… you can totally do this!
You guys, I’m so excited to share this pie with you all today!! Here in Cincinnati, Spring means two things… Reds baseball, and Frisch’s Big Boy will be serving strawberry pie soon.
But now I don’t have to wait, I can have this pie any time I want… and so can YOU!
Aside from my crust issues lol, this is actually a really easy pie to make!
- Pre-bake the pie crust (according to the package directions), and let cool
- Boil water, sugar and cornstarch until thick, then whisk in dry strawberry gelatin
- Let mixture cool slightly, whisking occasionally
- Slice strawberries and add them to baked pie crust
- Pour gelatin mixture over the top, refrigerate for at least 4 hours
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends