Back to Top
> Just for you
> Three Cheese Quiche
> Page 2
- 1 pre-made refrigerated pie crust
- 6 eggs
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- ½ cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- ½ cup swiss cheese, shredded
- ¼ cup yellow onion, diced
- 2 ½ tablespoons green onions, chopped
PREHEAT OVEN TO 375°F.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F and remove pie crust from fridge.
- Whisk the eggs, heavy cream, salt, and pepper together in a large bowl.
- Add the cheeses and onions to the egg mixture and stir until fully combined.
- Roll out pie crust and press into a 9 inch pie dish. Crimp edges with a fork if desired.
- Pour the egg mixture into the prepared pie crust and bake for 38-40 minutes or until quiche is fully set in the middle.
- Let cool for 8-10 minutes before serving. Enjoy warm or room temperature!