The best tasting, moist turkey meatloaf recipe stuffed with cheddar cheese, spinach and rolled, jelly roll style topped with a ketchup based glaze.
We love turkey meatloaf for dinner, it’s total comfort food. Using turkey in place of beef in your meatloaf lightens it up and it’s delicious! Stuffing it with cheese and spinach – total game changer!!
I love sneaking some extra veggies in my meatloaf, no one minds and it only enhances the meatloaf. Here I added mushrooms and spinach inside which means, picky kids can’t pick them out! I served this with veggies on the side, steamed green beans, corn or broccoli would be great.
How To Make Cheese Stuffed Turkey Meatloaf
To make this meatloaf jelly roll style, I think the photos will help as a visual guide. You’ll use a piece of parchment to help you roll it, just take your time rolling, I have faith you can do it!
Turkey Meatloaf Variations
- You can swap the cheddar for mozzarella and swap the ketchup glaze for marinara for an Italian flair.
- Instead of the ketchup glaze, you can use BBQ sauce to give it a smokey flavor.
- If you think rolling will be a challenge, you can just mix everything together and form 2 loaves.
- Gluten-free oats can be used in place of breadcrumbs to make this gluten-free.
- I prefer the taste of 93% lean turkey over 99% which is much drier.
- This makes enough for leftovers, you can reheat this the next day or make sandwiches. Refrigerate 3 to 4 days.
To Make this Recipe You’Il Need the following ingredients:
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends