- 1/2 pound frozen spinach, thawed
- 1/2 pound feta cheese (fat-reduced, if desired)
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 1/3 cups milk
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Line a 12-cup muffin pan with paper baking cups.
- Cut the feta into small cubes.
- Mix the flour, baking powder and salt together in a bowl.
- Combine the spinach, beaten eggs, olive oil and milk in a separate bowl.
- Add the dry mixture to the spinach mixture; do not overmix. Fold in the feta.
- Divide the mixture evenly in the muffin cups. Bake for about 20 minutes.