- 1 (8-ounce) sharp cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) mild cheddar cheese shredded
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup diced pimentos
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2-3 tablespoons mayonnaise or Greek yogurt optional
Cream together cheddar cheese with the softened cream cheese until well combined.
Stir in pimentos and salt and pepper.
If you prefer your pimento cheese to be a bit thinner for spreading, add in optional mayonnaise, Greek yogurt, or liquid from the diced pimentos to preference.