Back to Top
> Just for you
> Praline Crunch Party Mix
> Page 2
- 4 cups rice Chex cereal
- 4 cups corn Chex cereal
- 2 cups pecan halves
- 3/4 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Preheat oven to 250°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, combine cereal and pecans.
- In a medium saucepan over medium-high heat, combine brown sugar, corn syrup, and butter. Bring to a boil while stirring occasionally.
- Remove from heat and stir in vanilla and baking soda. Pour over cereal mixture and stir until evenly coated.
- Spread mixture onto prepared pan and bake for 1 hour, tossing mixture every 20 minutes.
- Pour onto a sheet of wax or parchment paper to cool. Break into pieces, and enjoy!