Back to Top
> Just for you
> Peanut Butter Frosting
> Page 2
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/3 cup heavy cream, at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- In a large bowl or the bowl of a stand mixer, beat the butter with an electric mixer on medium speed until creamy, about 2 minutes.
- Add peanut butter, powdered sugar, heavy cream, vanilla, and salt and continue mixing on low until incorporated. Once mixed, increase speed to high and beat 3 minutes.
- Add more powdered sugar or cream to achieve a thinner or thicker consistency. Enjoy!