- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp corn starch
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 2 medium ripe bananas, peeled and mashed
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup granulated sugar
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup peanut butter chips
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, corn starch, and salt in a medium bowl and set aside.
- Cream butter, bananas, and sugars together until combined.
- Add vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Stir in the flour mixture just until combined.
- Stir in chocolate and peanut butter chips.
- Cover and refrigerate dough for 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line two cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Use a cookie scoop to scoop out cookie dough onto prepared cookie sheets.
- Bake cookies for 10 to 12 minutes or just until they start to turn light, golden brown on top.
- Let cookies cool completely on cookie sheets.
- Store in airtight containers for up to a week.
Source : allrecipes.Com