Orange Creamsicle Fudge Recipe
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- 7 ounces marshmallow cream
- 11 ounces white chocolate chips
- 3 teaspoons orange extract
- 10 drops orange food coloring (more if you want it a darker shade)
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch glass pan.
- In a saucepan over medium heat combine the sugar, butter, and heavy cream. Heat to the softball stage which is about 235 degrees F, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and stir in the marshmallow cream and white chips. Stir until the white chips are well blended and melted.
- Reserve 1 cup of the mixture and set aside in another bowl.
- Add orange extract and food coloring to the remaining mixture left in the saucepan. Stir well and pour into the greased 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Then pour or drizzle the reserved white mixture that you set aside over the orange fudge. With a knife swirl it into the fudge back and forth.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours. Then cut into squares and serve.
- This can be stored in the fridge in an airtight container for a few weeks.