Back to Top
> Just for you
> One-Pot Pasta Bolognese
> Page 2
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, diced
- 1 ribs celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup tomato paste
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (28 oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- 1 lb uncooked bucatini or fettuccine
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, freshly grated, plus more for serving
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley, chopped, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add onion, carrots, and celery and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook 1 minute more.
- Stir in tomato paste and cook another minute, then add the beef and season with salt and pepper. Cook until browned, about 5 minutes.
- Add tomatoes, Italian seasoning, pasta, and 3 cups of water. Stir everything to make sure that the pasta is covered in liquid.
- Bring to a boil and stir frequently to keep pasta from sticking. Cook until pasta is al dente and sauce has thickened, 10-12 minutes.
- Stir in Parmesan and parsley and season with salt and pepper as needed.
- Serve with additional Parmesan and parsley, and enjoy!