Hello all, I hope your new year is starting well! This project is one that I have mulled over for quite some time, and finally decided to tackle it since I have moved this piece into the addition in my living room. It is a small loveseat that I purchased at a Goodwill for $25 bucks about 2 years ago…its been in my hiding in my boudoir, but now its ready to be revealed!!!
And you’ll never believe I didn’t sew a single stitch! Its all done with a low temp upholstery grade hot glue commonly used for holding upholstery gimp and my stapler…here’s what I did..
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends