- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 2 cups sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 1 cup thin baby carrots
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small yellow onion, cut into 6 wedges
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- salt and fresh ground pepper, to taste
- 1-1/2 teaspoons Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- grated parmesan cheese, for garnish (optional)
- chopped fresh parsley, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 425˚F.
Line a large baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
Add all the vegetables to the baking sheet.
Add olive oil over the veggies and mix with either a wooden spoon or just use your hands.
Season with salt, pepper, Italian Seasoning, and garlic powder; gently toss until thoroughly combined.
Arrange all the veggies in a single layer.
Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, stirring halfway through cooking. You want to roast the veggies until fork tender and lightly browned.
Remove from oven.
Garnish with parmesan cheese and parsley; serve.