Back to Top
> Just for you
> Crockpot Cracker Barrel Carrots
> Page 2
- 2 pounds fresh baby carrots
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon white sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup water
- Optional: Parsley for topping
- Spray crockpot with non-stick spray.
- Add all of the ingredients except the water and parsley. Stir well to combine.
- Add water and cook on low for 6 hours.
- Drain water before serving. Top with parsley, sea salt, and/or more brown sugar.