Back to Top
> Just for you
> Crispy Peanut Butter Balls
> Page 2
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 cups creamy peanut butter
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 cups crisped rice cereal
- Chocolate candy coating, as needed
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt the peanut butter and butter in microwave for 1 minute.
- Stir until smooth and microwave 20 seconds more, if needed.
- Add cereal, followed by powdered sugar and gently stir until fully combined.
- Using your hands, roll into 1-inch balls and place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt the candy coating according to package directions.
- Once balls are chilled, place each one on a fork and dip in chocolate until fully coated, letting excess chocolate run off. Place on baking sheet again chill until set. Enjoy!