Back to Top
> Just for you
> Creamy Parmesan Potato Stacks
> Page 2
- 1 1/2 cups heavy cream
- 1 sprig fresh thyme (plus more for garnish)
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 lbs medium russet potatoes (about 4-5), peeled and sliced 1/8 to 1/16 inch thick, using a mandoline
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated (plus more for garnish)
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 375°. Spray 12 cup standard muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
- Whisk together cream, thyme, garlic, and nutmeg in a small saucepan. Bring mixture to a slow simmer and remove from the heat, discarding the thyme.
- Toss potato slices with salt and pepper and layer into stacks in the prepared muffin cups, filling each one to the top but not over the top.
- Spoon cream over each potato stack, filling almost to the top. Sprinkle each stack with parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the potatoes are knife tender and golden brown on top.
- Remove the muffin pan from the oven and let sit for 5 minutes before serving. Sprinkle fresh thyme and more parmesan on top for garnish.