Back to Top
> Just for you
> Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Cookies
> Page 2
- 1 unbaked pie crust
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out pie crust into a thin rectangle. (It’s okay if it’s roughly shaped.)
- Brush dough with melted butter.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sugar, brown sugar, and cinnamon. Sprinkle over melted butter on pie crust.
- Starting at the bottom long end of the rectangle, roll dough into a log jelly-roll style. Tuck ends of dough under to close the roll.
- Using a sharp knife, cut into 1-inch rounds. Place on prepared baking sheet 1-inch apart.
- Bake until golden brown, 10-15 minutes. Scrape away any leaked caramelized sugar and let cool completely. Enjoy!