- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup milk
- 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 6 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces frozen chopped broccoli, defrosted
- 1 1/2 cups crushed Ritz crackers
Preheat oven to 350 degrees and lightly grease a casserole dish.
Season chicken with salt and pepper and place in prepared dish.
In a medium bowl, mix together milk, soup, paprika, and cheddar cheese.
Pour half of cheese mixture over chicken.
Scatter broccoli pieces over cheese mixture.
Top with Ritz cracker pieces and remaining cheese mixture.
Place in oven and bake for 45 minutes. (I look for small chicken breasts for this recipe. Larger ones I cut in half horizontally. You will need to increase cooking time by at least 10 minutes if your chicken breasts are larger and you do not cut them into 2 thinner pieces.)