Harvest Chicken Skillet with Sweet Potatoes and Brussels Sprouts is one of the most popular recipes on my site, and it’s not hard to see why. It will satisfy your taste buds in the best way, fulfill your desire for a nutritious meal, and leave you with only one skillet to clean up afterward.
The original version of harvest chicken skillet with sweet potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and sautéed apples first appeared in my recipe archives nearly 10 years ago (!!), when I was still snapping haphazard recipe photos with my non-smartphone.
Fast forward to today, and this harvest chicken recipe is still one of my (and your) favorites!
- In addition to being an undeniably simple one-pan recipe, it’s also incredibly cozy and delicious.
- The fall-inspired flavors will wrap you in a hug so comforting, you’ll want to keep going back for more.
- From the creaminess of the sweet potatoes to the savoriness of the bacon to the sweetness of the apples, this easy skillet meal truly has it all.
- Plus, you have the added bonus of easy cleanup (SCORE!).
- It’s also Paleo and Whole30 approved, so if you are following either diet, you can enjoy it too.
For Ingredients And Complete Cooking Instructions Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button (>) and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends