- 8 beef short ribs
- 2 Cups Flat-Leaf Parsley leaves
- 1/2 cup Fresh Oregano leaves
- 5 garlic cloves
- 2 T apple cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
- 1/2 tsp Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- 1/2 Tsp Dried Red Pepper Flakes
- 1/2 Cup Extra-Virgin Olive Oil + 1 Tablespoon
For the Chimichurri:
- Add parsley, organic and garlic to a food processor and pulse several times (alternatively you can chop everything very finely if you don’t have a food processor)
- Add in apple cider vinegar, salt, pepper, chili flakes and extra virgin olive oil.
- Set aside chimichurri sauce.
To make the ribs:
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add one tablespoon to a skillet over medium-high heat and sear each rib for 2 minutes on each side.
- Place in a bake-safe dish and coat with half of chimichurri sauce. Cover with top or tinfoil.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Remove from oven and flip with tongs.
- Bake for another 45 minutes covered.
- Remove from oven and top with additional chimichurri sauce (you may have a bit leftover).
- Serve warm.Source : allrecipes.com