So, then, the recipe says you put the three ingredients into a bowl, mix them well, and bake for 35 minutes at 350 degrees. The whole thing from prep to clean-up took me 10 minutes. Pretty awesome if the cake comes out well.
When I took the cake out of the oven, it looked like this:
I let it cool and took myself a piece:
It’s freaking delicious! It’s got almost a pudding-cake kind of consistency, lighter than pound cake. It’s spotted on the inside with little pieces of peaches. The edges are crispy, like you would get on brownies.
Amazing. The cost of the ingredients is under $6 and the cook time from prep to clean-up can be as little as 10 minutes. Also, you can combine cake mix and pie filling flavors to make tons of different creative cakes. Some interesting cakes to try in the future:
- Pineapple cake mix and blueberry filling
- Chocolate cake mix and cherry filling
- Yellow cake mix and cherry filling
- Yellow cake mix and blueberry filling
- Butter pecan cake mix and apple filling
- Yellow cake mix and apple filling
- Yellow cake mix and blackberry filling
- Strawberry cake mix and blueberry filling
Are you kidding me?
Source : allrecipes.com