- 12 slices Texas Toast
- 1 cup milk
- 5 large eggs
- 4 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp. cinnamon
- Maple syrup, optional
- Slice each bread slice into thirds.
- In a bowl, add the milk, eggs,butter, and vanilla. Whisk until combined.
- In a separate bowl, add the cinnamon and sugar.
- Dip each bread stick quickly into the egg mixture.
- Sprinkle the sugar mixture onto both sides.
- Place into the air fryer basket and cook at 350°F for about 8 minutes or until just crispy.
- Remove from basket and allow to cool. Serve with maple syrup, if desired.
To cook from frozen:
- Toaster Oven/Bake: Preheat oven to 425°F. Bake for approximately 3 minutes per side.
- Griddle: Heat Griddle to 325°F. Heat for approximately 3 minutes on each side.
- Microwave: Place French Toast Sticks on a microwave-safe plate. Microwave on High for approximately 1 minute (3-4 sticks). Microwave ovens vary greatly, use these instructions as a guide only.