This post is sponsored by Dixie Belle Paint, but all ideas and opinions are my own.
Our 6 x 6-foot kitchen island makes any decor or flower arrangement look a little lost.
Yesterday I thought of a plan! The island needs something to “ground” the decor or flower arrangement I want to display. It needs a centerpiece!
I already had the perfect Dixie Belle products to finish my centerpiece with, and then I remembered the round wooden board I saw at Lowe’s a while back. I couldn’t wait to get started!
Products I Used To Make a Centerpiece
- Dixie Belle Chalk Mineral Paint in the color Buttercream
- Belles and Whistles Buds & Branches Transfers (I only used half of the images)
- Dixie Belle Clear Coat Sealer
- Continuous Fine Mist Bottle
- Dixie Belle Synthetic Bristle Brushes
- Elmer’s Wood Filler
- Sanding Block
- Metrie 24-inch x 2-ft Smooth Natural Spruce Wood Panel
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends