Back to Top
> Just for you
> Trisha Yearwood’s Baked Bean Casserole
> Page 2
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1 bell pepper, cored, seeded, and finely chopped
- 2 (16 oz each) cans pork and beans
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 4 tablespoons brown sugar
- 6 to 8 slices bacon, cooked and chopped
- Preheat oven to 350°F and grease a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick spray.
- In a large saucepan, brown the ground beef with the onions and bell pepper until no longer pink.
- Add pork and beans, barbecue sauce, ketchup, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer and let cook 5 minutes.
- Transfer mixture to prepared baking dish and sprinkle bacon over the top.
- Cover dish with aluminum foil and bake 45 minutes.
- Remove foil and let bake 10 minutes more.
- Let stand 10 minutes before serving. Enjoy!