No one can honestly say that they enjoy cleaning the oven and, with all that hard-to-remove grease, it can take a while. However, it’s a job we can’t avoid if we want a hygienic, sparkling kitchen.
To help make this cleaning chore as quick and easy as possible, we turned to the experts at the Good Housekeeping Institute. Here, they show us how to achieve an effortlessly spotless oven. Just follow these easy steps…
WHAT YOU NEED
- A specialist oven cleaner – we used Oven Pride, which costs £3.99 and is available from Tesco, Asda, Sainsbury’s, Morrisons, Co-op, Home Bargains, Waitrose and Amazon
- Large resealable plastic bags (these come with the Oven Pride kit)
- Sponges (£4.41 for 10, Amazon)
- Rubber gloves (£13.99 for 3 pairs, Amazon)
HOW IT WORKS
1. Start by taking out the shelves from your dirty oven.
2. Put the oven shelves in individual large sealable bags.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends