Back to Top
> Just for you
> Strawberry Shortcake Fluff Salad
> Page 2
- 1 angel food cake
- 1 (3.4 oz) box instant strawberry pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 oz) container whipped topping, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, sliced or chopped
- Cut off any dark edges from cake and chop into bite-sized chunks.
- In a large bowl, whisk together pudding mix and milk until dissolved. Gently fold in whipped topping.
- Add marshmallows, cake, and strawberries. Stir gently until combined.
- Chill until ready to serve. Enjoy!