- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 (16 oz.) container Olive Garden Italian dressing
- ½ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Coat slow cooker with cooking spray.
- Place chicken in slow cooker.
- In a separate bowl, pour full bottle of dressing. Add Parmesan cheese, lemon juice, Italian seasonings, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Whisk to blend together.
- Pour contents of bowl over chicken. Flip chicken to coat both sides.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 3.5 hours or on LOW for 7.
- Serve chicken with a salad or a side of rice or pasta.