This popcorn tin storage ottoman is so easy to make! Plus, it is great for camping, RVing, or using at home.
When I found a large empty popcorn tin container at the thrift store for just 25 cents, I knew I had to buy it. But I didn’t know what to do with it. Until I realized it would be great as an ottoman around the campfire and in my RV!
How to Make a Popcorn Tin Storage Ottoman
- Empty popcorn tin (cleaned and dry)
- Spray paint (I used Krylon Fusion All-in-One, Satin Peacock Blue)
- Let’s Go Camping Stencil, optional
- Acrylic paint, optional
- Foam stencil brush, optional
- Painter’s tape, optional
- Fabric (I used this National Parks map fabric)
- Needle and Thread
- Stuffing (Poly-fil) or Batting
- Hot Glue
Please Head On Over To Next Page Or Open button and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends