- 1/4 cup butter (softened) (56 grams)
- 1/2 cup + 1 tablespoon brown sugar (lightly packed) (112.50 grams)
- 23 slices of peaches (3 or 4 peaches or 1 small can drained)
- 1/4 cup butter (56 grams)
- 1/2 cup white sugar (100 grams)
- 1/4 teaspoon almond flavouring
- 1 egg
- 1 cup cake flour ** (115 grams)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons milk (80 grams)
Pre-Heat oven to 350°F (180°C), grease and flour an 7-8 inch (20 centimeter) spring form cake pan (springform because the sides are higher, line with parchment paper if you wish).
On the bottom of cake pan place softened butter add brown sugar and mix well, spread evenly, lightly press peach slices into the mixture.
In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking powder and salt.
In a medium bowl cream butter, sugar and almond flavouring, add egg and beat until light and fluffy, add dry ingredients alternately with milk, beat on low until combined.
Spoon and spread evenly over peach slices. Bake for approximately 40-45 minutes. Let cool 5 minutes and then flip onto a cake plate, serve warm, with a scoop of vanilla ice cream if desired. Enjoy!
**to make Cake flour, place one cup of all purpose flour in a bowl, remove 2 tablespoons and replace with 2 tablespoons of corn starch. Whisk well to combine.
Calories: 440kcal | Carbohydrates: 79g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 13g | Saturated Fat: 7g | Cholesterol: 51mg | Sodium: 190mg | Potassium: 946mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 62g | Vitamin A: 1800IU | Vitamin C: 28.5mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 1.5mg