- 1 cup rolled oats
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup peaches, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 1 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 325º F and line a baking sheet with a silicone baking sheet or parchment paper.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together oats, flour, cinnamon, baking powder, nutmeg and salt until combined.
- In a separate bowl, beat butter and sugar together for 2 minutes, or until creamy, then mix in egg and vanilla extract.
- Gradually stir in dry ingredients until just incorporated, then fold in diced peaches.
- Using a tablespoon or a small ice cream scoop, drop mounds of cookie dough (as tall as they are wide) onto lined baking sheet.
- Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 13-15 minutes, or until just set.
- Remove from oven and let cool 15 minutes before transferring to wire rack to finish cooling. Enjoy!