Back to Top
> Just for you
> Orange Flop
> Page 2
- 2 cups 7 Up (or other citrus soda)
- 1 6 oz package orange jello
- 6 oz cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups chilled 7 Up
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip, thawed
- ¾ cup canned mandarin oranges, drained
- Pour 2 cups of the soda into a small bowl and microwave until nearly boiling, 2-3 minutes.
- Remove the heated soda from microwave and stir in the package of jello.
- In a large bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until smooth and then add the jello mixture. Beat until fully combined.
- Stir in the remaining 2 cups of chilled soda, then fold in the Cool Whip and mandarin oranges.
- Transfer the mixture to a 9×13 baking dish and cover. Refrigerate for 4 hours or until set.
- Slice and serve chilled.