- 2 14.75 ounce cans wild red salmon (or you can use pink salmon like I did in the video)
- 2 eggs
- 6 green onions minced
- 1/2 cup panko bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan
- 1 lime juiced
- 4 tablespoons avocado oil or sub with olive oil
- In a medium bowl, stir together the salmon, green onion, celery, horseradish sauce and bread crumbs. Shape the salmon patties into 4 (3-1/2-inch) round patties.
- In a large nonstick skillet, heat the oil over medium-high heat until hot. Add the patties to the skillet. Cook until golden, 2-3 minutes. Flip and cook until golden and heated through 2 to 3 minutes more.
Nutritional Estimates Per Serving (1 patty): 213 calories, 12 g fat, 7 g carbs, 1 g fiber, 20 g protein and *6 WW PointsPlus, 5 WW SP
You could make these several hours or a day ahead and then place them on a plate, cover with plastic and refrigerate until ready to cook. Cook for 1 to 2 minutes longer so they heat through.