Banana Cream Pie
15 minutes active; 2+ hours inactive to prepare serves 8-10
- Store-bought graham cracker crust
- 1 (3.4 oz.) package banana cream instant pudding
- 1 cup whole milk
- 4 oz. cream cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed, plus more for topping
- 2-3 large bananas, sliced
- In a medium bowl, whisk together banana pudding mix and milk until combined and smooth.
- In a separate, large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy, then mix in condensed milk.
- Fold pudding into cream cheese mixture, then mix in frozen whipped topping until fully incorporated.
- Take sliced bananas and place them in an even layer in cooled pie crust, filling any spaces with smaller banana slices, if needed.
- Top with filling and spread in an even layer, then top with frozen whipped topping or whipped cream.
- Place in refrigerator and let set.
- Slice and serve topped with bananas. Enjoy!
From : 12tomatoes