- 1 Yellow Cake Mix
- 2 Jiffy Cornbread Mixes
- 8 oz Chive and Onion Cream Cheese
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 1 Stick Butter
- 1 Cup Evaporated Milk
- 5 Eggs, Lightly Beaten
- OPTIONAL, 1 Small Can Diced Mild Green Chilies or Sliced Jalapeno’s or a Combination of Both
- Generously Butter a 9×13″ Casserole Dish.
- Sift/Whisk together Cake Mix and Cornbread Mixes into a Large Bowl.
- In Separate Bowl Cream together Butter, Mayonnaise and Cream Cheese.
- Stir in Beaten Eggs and Milk.
- Pour Batter into Prepared Pan/Dish.
- Bake for 35-45 Minutes until Golden Brown.
This makes a Lot of Cornbread and I am not able to Half a Cake Mix. That being said, this Cornbread or Corn Muffins, Freezes Nicely.