Back to Top
> Just for you
> Korean Corn Cheese
> Page 2
- 2 (15 oz each) cans corn kernels, drained
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, grated
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Set a cast iron skillet over medium heat and add corn, butter, mayonnaise, and sugar. Stir continuously until butter has melted and mayonnaise and butter have combined. Season with salt and pepper.
- Once bubbling, sprinkle cheese over the top. Place under low broiler in oven and cook until cheese is golden brown.
- Serve garnished with green onion and enjoy!