After finding some mold on the window sills, I decided to research how to get rid of mold naturally and try out all the natural methods to see what worked.
This past week I was helping my brother clean an apartment he just moved into and when I was moving furniture, I noticed that one of the window sills in a bedroom had some discoloration on it. At first, I wasn’t sure what it was and began to just wipe it with a cloth. But, then I realized it wasn’t coming off, so I shined a bright light on it and realized it was mold! Yuck! Mold can be toxic, something that you don’t want to be near, touch or breath in!
Dangers Of Mold
Health problems from mold exposure are becoming more well known. One problem with being exposed to mold is that many people suffer with symptoms and they never find out that it’s due to the mold. Often times many are unaware of the health implicationssurrounding mold exposure. Symptoms can range from runny nose, headaches, rashes, fatigue, depression and memory problems to more serious health problems such as respiratory or neurological conditions. Mold exposure has been found to be associated with pulmonary fibrosis, which is scaring of the lungs. Exposure to mold is also particularly harmful for those with lung cancer as it can exacerbate respiratory function. This why it is important to remove mold in your home as soon as possible when you find it. When I first came across mold in my home, I decided to try some of these suggestions for how to get rid of mold naturally before using chemicals.
Click ‘Next Page (>)’ to keep reading and don’t forget to SHARE with your Facebook friends