Back to Top
> Just for you
> Ground Beef and Chopped Cabbage
> Page 2
- 1 lb. Ground beef
- 1 tsp. Chili powder
- ½ c. Salsa
- 2-3 c. Chopped cabbage
- ¾ c. Shredded cheddar cheese
- Chopped green onions for garnish
- Brown the ground beef completely in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add in the chili powder and salsa. Stir to combine.
- Pour in the chopped cabbage, reduce the heat to medium, cover the pot and cook for 10 minutes, or until the cabbage is done to your liking.
- Remove the lid from the pot, top with the shredded cheddar cheese, and add green onions for garnish once the cheese has melted.