- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup Ritz crackers or similar butter crackers, crushed
- ½ cup butter, cut into small pieces
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- black pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Place a few pieces of butter in a 9×13 pan. Melt butter in pre-heated oven. Spread melted butter around the bottom of the pan, make sure that there are no dry spots.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together crackers, garlic salt, and black pepper.
- Place beaten eggs in another medium size bowl.
- Dip each chicken breast in the beaten eggs, and then dredge in the cracker mixture, coating it completely.
- Place each coated chicken breast in a pan, and put remaining pieces of butter, over the top of chicken breasts.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until chicken is cooked through.