o 3 cups confectioners’ sugar
o 1/2 cup butter, melted ( no subs)
o 4 tablespoons cocoa
o 4 tablespoons milk
o 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease the bottom of a 10 by 15 inch pan
2. After melting butter in microwave, cream sugar and butter together. Add eggs, one at a time and beating well after each addition.
3. Add vanilla extract.
4. Add flour, mix well.
5. Add Hershey syrup, mix well.
6. Add chopped nuts, if using.
7. Pour batter into pan. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until brownies test done with a toothpick.
8. When the brownies are almost done baking, prepare icing.
9. Bring to boil in the microwave, the butter, cocoa and 1 T. milk.
10. In a mixing bowl, add confectioners’ sugar. Add the cocoa mixture to the sugar and beat well. Add 1 t. vanilla extract. Add the rest of the milk. Add enough to get the desired spreading consistency.
11. Let brownies cool about 5-10 minutes. Spread icing on brownies. Sprinkle with some more chopped nuts, if desired. The icing will harden to a fudge-like consistency.
12. Let brownies cool completely before cutting into squares.