Back to Top
> Just for you
> Creole Garlic Alfredo with Cheese Stuffed Tortellini
> Page 2
- Cook the tortellini according to the package instructions. Add the spinach the last few minutes of cook time until it is wilted, drain and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium-high heat on the stove, combine 2 Tbsp butter and 2 Tbsp flour to form a roux. Cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Mix in the 1 tbsp minced garlic and cook for another 30 seconds.
- Immediately whisk in the milk, then the heavy whipping cream and remaining tablespoon of butter until well combined.
- Bring to a light rolling boil and cook until thickened.
- Stir in the seasoning and pour the sauce over the spinach and pasta.
- Heat 1 tbsp butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Toss the shrimp in the shrimp seasoning ingredients, and then saute until cooked through. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Add the oil to the same skillet, season the scallops just with salt, and sear on both sides until browned and cooked through.
- Top the pasta with the shrimp and scallops before serving.