- 4 cups water
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) chicken flavor Ramen noodle soup
- 1½ cups broccoli florets
- 1 can (10¾ ounces) Campbell’s Broccoli Cheese soup
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- In a medium saucepan, heat water to boiling.
- Add noodles and broccoli (DO NOT ADD SEASONING PACKETS FROM NOODLES).
- Return to boiling then reduce heat to low.
- Simmer covered for 3-5 minutes until broccoli is tender, stirring occasionally.
- Drain off most of the liquid.
- Stir in ONE seasoning packet from the noodle soup (reserve the other packet for future use).
- Stir in cheddar broccoli soup, sour cream and pepper.
- Heat through stirring occasionally.Source : allrecipes.com