- 1 (15 oz.) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14 oz.) corn, rinsed and drained
- 6 roma tomatoes
- 1 avocado, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 yellow bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño, seeds removed, minced
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 3/4 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Toss beans corn, tomatoes, bell peppers, jalapeño and red onion together in a large bowl.
- Season with salt and pepper, cumin and garlic powder, then add avocado and fresh cilantro.
- Mix gently with Italian dressing until everything is moistened.
- Taste and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
- Refrigerate for 15-30 minutes before serving. Enjoy!
Recipe adapted from Six Sisters Stuff