9 ounces all-purpose flour (about 2 cups)
3/4 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup butter, softened
2 large eggs
1 1/2 cups mashed ripe banana (about 3 bananas)
1/4 cup plain low-fat yogurt (I non-fat vanilla yogurt)
3 Tbsp dark rum (I omitted)
1/2 tsp vanilla extract
1/2 cup flaked sweetened coconut
1 Tbsp flaked sweetened coconut
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1 1/2 Tbsp fresh lime juice
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Weigh or lightly spoon flour into dry measuring cups; level with knife. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt, stirring with a whisk.
3. Place granulated sugar and butter in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, beating well after each addition. Add banana, yogurt, rum, and vanilla; beat until well blended. Add flour mixture; beat a low speed just until moist. Stir in 1/2 cup coconut.
4. Spoon batter into a 9 x 5-inch loaf pan coated with cooking spray; sprinkle with 1 tablespoon coconut. Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour or until wooden toothpick inserted into center comes out clean. Cool in pan 10 minutes on a wire rack; remove from pan.
5. Combine powdered sugar and juice; stirring with a whisk; drizzle over warm bread. Cool completely on wire rack.
Source : allrecipes.Com