- 2 – 3 boneless chicken breasts cooked and shredded
- ½ onion chopped
- 1 can of rotel
- 1 tablespoon of taco seasoning or half packet
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup
- 1 8 oz container of sour cream
- 1 cup of milk
- handful of shredded cheese any kind will do!
- 8-10 to tortillas
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
In a skillet, brown the onions until soft.
Add in the shredded chicken, taco seasoning, rotel, and HALF the can of cream of chicken soup.
Cook over low heat until mixed thoroughly.
Spoon the mixture evenly into the tortillas.
Roll and place in a 9×13 pan with the seam side down.
Continue to do this until your pan is full.
Meanwhile, mix the remaining cream of chicken soup, sour cream and milk in a bowl until combined.
Pour mixture over your rolled tortillas. Sprinkle with cheese
Bake for 20 minutes until heated through.