Back to Top
> Just for you
> Cabbage Cucumber and Pea Salad
> Page 2
- 1 medium green cabbage, very finely sliced
- 1 English cucumber, halved and thinly sliced
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 2 cups sweet peas, thawed if frozen
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons fresh dill, chopped
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a large bowl, whisk together olive oil, vinegar, salt, and pepper.
- Discard outer leaves and core of cabbage before slicing very thinly. Place shredded cabbage in bowl with dressing.
- Add cucumbers, peas, green onion, and dill and toss to combine. Enjoy!